Thursday, October 15, 2009

why are we unable to stop bullying?

we are not"unable" to stop bullying.I think that we can possibly stop bullying, but it's just that we're not trying hard enough. almost all of the student doesn't help out those people that gets bullied, even thought they are taught to do so, because they're scared that they might get in to the same situation.The society does not really think bullying is serious before something big happens (like the boy in the news who got burned). Many of people thinks that bullying is just kidding. To stop bullying, I think the school is the one who should start the change first, because the school doesn't really punish bullies. I think the school, and the society should punish the bullies as the way they should be punished, which isn't reduced because they are still young. So that they would never ever think to bully anyone else.

No comments: